The Big One!!!

It's on the way!!!  Depending on the station here in Mid-Michigan they are saying anywhere between 8-14" with some saying 20" inches or more!  This could be the biggest we have seen in years.  I went to Meijers tonight to stock up on the only thing that a mother-of-five thinks about at times like this...toilet paper!  I came home with 144 rolls, that should make it to the weekend LOL!  The stores were complete chaos tonight everyone stocking up.  In the middle of my "long winter break-down"  I have to admit, I am excited.  A good snow storm will always do that.  I am concerned with the animals, especially our three little "kids" (goats), but Hubby assures me they will be fine.

Comments

  1. So THAT's why Kroger's was so packed... TP frenzy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

What I Am Working On~Wednesday

Weekly Goals and Happenings