Friday on the Farm

We have another new addition to the farm this week thanks to my friend Hope at Briar Lane Rabbitry !  She dropped off the sweetest little French angora rabbit last night.  Meet "Tucker":

Hope breeds for show rabbits and I breed for fiber, so I am hoping to get some beautiful rabbits from our combinations!
Rooster and banty hen in barn

Above hen's eggs

Dark Cat in the barn...look closely

Robin
 Around the farmhouse
Antique table and suitcases from grandma Joyce
Antique blue Ball canning jars

The Robins are back!!!

We are studying Flight, this is son's glider he created for school

We continue to have strange weather here in Michigan.  Youngest and I were outside in the sunshine taking this pictures, a few minutes ago, and now as I write I am watching a snow squall outside the window!!  Next week we are supposed to have 50's and 60's all week long!

Comments

  1. Hi Renee :) I've been trying to comment on your blog every few hours lol but my computer just hasn't been letting me! Hopefully this one goes through :)

    Thank you so much for giving Tucker (CUTEST name!) a great home! :) I'm also excited to see what you get from him, and I hope he is very useful to your business/art :)

    Thank you for the wonderful tour of your beautiful farm last night! I loved seeing ALL of your animals and the way you have things set up :) Your son was so friendly too! I cannot wait to come visit again to chat and talk homeschooling, kids, and fiber arts :) Isaac will love seeing all of your animals too :)

    Thank you again Renee and it was so nice to meet you in person! :)

    -Hope

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

What I Am Working On~Wednesday

Weekly Goals and Happenings