This is scary

If any of you out there sell animals on your small hobby farm like we do, this article will hit close to home http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110524/pl_dailycaller/usdafinesmissourifamily90kforsellingafewrabbitswithoutalicense  I found out about this story through some of this family's relatives that live in the same town we do.  As someone who sells a few fiber rabbits a year, this is scary stuff!  What is next?  I hope they are able to find some very wise people to stand up for them.  Last I heard, if the money wasn't paid by Monday the fine was going up to $4 million!

Comments

  1. Just another reason why my husband and I left the US. We wanted to live more freely. The US regulations and laws have really become a nightmare for it's citizens and it's just plain sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life