More House Destruction

Well all of the ceilings are ripped and now that I can see the "spare room" it just keeps looking better and better!  I am not sure what the next step is, we have found many issues along the way (just as we suspected) as they have pieced this house together.   Our builder has been fantastic!  He is doing an awsome job.  I am just so excited now with the walls down, I can actually see what is in store for us.  The huge extra space is just an added blessing.

On a side note, and without going into great detail, please put my mom in your prayers.  She is in the ICU, and it is still a mystery as to what is causing her issues.  I know that God is the Great Healer and your prayers are appreciated.




 The "spare oom, in the land of wardrobe":))



Comments

  1. I've never known of a renovation without issues, as yet. :) I pray your Mom comes through and the doctors can figure out what the trouble is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life