Blogger Friends

I read on facebook this morning that one of my dear blogger friends lost her son on Friday.  I have never met Terri http://www.ourcrazyfarm.blogspot.com/ in person and probably never will, but her and I would hit it off if we were to meet.  She and I share a lot of the same things, 5 kids, 2 by adoption, homeschoolers, love the Lord, have goats, and many more I am sure.  We have emailed, and blogged back and forth.

This morning I am saddened by her loss and can't imagine how hard it is.  Their family is in our prayers as they go through this difficult time, knowing that God has a plan in store for it all!

Please keep this family in your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Comments missing?