Friday Photos on the Farm

Youngest can sleep anywhere....


Getting ready to go to her new home

Garage sale finds.  I have grand plans for these!

Another $5 find.  This is getting a coat of chalk paint.

On my needles, a prayer blanket for injured solider.

one sock down, one to go! I took a sock class this summer

From my Fiber Festival trip last weekend.  It just screams "More Socks!" to me.

Getting the school books out and ready for next week.

Angora yarn getting ready to be shipped.

Marigolds

Zinnias

Nasturtium

Freedom rangers, going to the freezer in the morning!  I am so impressed with this breed. We will be raising them again next summer!

New Addition to the goat area

Tiny Tim is doing well!

The cukes are finally coming on!

The Hungarian peppers are about the only thing doing well in the garden this year.

Some are turning, most are green though!

Another 16 year old in the house, Happy Birthday!




Comments

  1. oh, my word! lovely pics! i want to learn how to knit socks:(
    can someone like me...who can hardly knit/purl, ever learn socks???
    and the color of the prayer shawl yard in one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, Renee ;) Aren't socks addictive?!? Have you tried toe-up yet? That's my favorite way.

    Summer has gone by so fast....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life