Bittersweet

Today is the day I have been dreading for 18 years.  The Eldest leaves for college.  We will move him onto campus and leave him for a week.  A very long week in this mom's eyes.  We have trained and taught this child to the best of our abilities.  I think that is what makes this day harder on me is that I have spent the last 10+ years homeschooling him and being spoiled with always having him here with us everyday.  That is all about to change.  I know God has grand plans for this child.  I am thankful he will be close, the college he was originally set on was 13 hours away from us.  He will only be 20 minutes away now and home on the weekends, I am very thankful.


Comments

  1. Praying for you today, sweet Renee:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a fine young man, great lakes is a better place for having him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life