Happy Anniversary Hubby!

Twenty years ago today on a cold and snowy day (we got a snow storm that left 9 + inches on the ground the night before our wedding;)) I married the love of my life.  We have truly lived out the words in our ceremony.  We have been through better and worse, richer and poorer (more the latter:) and through sickness and health.  That last one has been a biggie for us, as the first five year of our marriage brought two major illnesses that I was not expected to survive, which is a whole other post.  Scott has made me laugh through it all and still does to this day.  We enjoy life as much as possible, knowing tomorrow may not come.  We have been blessed with five miracles from God, and are moving into a new season with our chicks starting to "fly from the nest" this year. 

I am looking forward to the next season, although youngest is only ten so we have a few more years of kiddos being here.

I am blessed.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! Knowing the Lord together is the best way to have a marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

What I Am Working On~Wednesday