Upcoming Speak Up! Interview with Terri at Our Crazy Farm

I have mentioned quite often here about Hubby's "side job" in a ministry called Christian Devotions where he hosts a Internet Blog Talk radio show called Speak Up!  He has been able to interview and "meet" some very awesome people.  He is very good at what he does and has a very good stage presence when it comes to interviewing people.  Me, not so much.  This is WAY out of my comfort zone.  I did help him about a year and a half ago and co-hosted with him, but didn't say too much.

Why do I mention all of this?  Well I will be stepping WAY out of my comfort zone on November 29, because Scott is going to be interviewing a very dear "bloggy friend" Terry .  I know a lot of you know who she is, and the faith walk her and her family have taken the 10 months.  I will be joining Scott to interview Terri.  I think this interview will have a grand impact on a lot of people and I hope some of you will join us and see where God is leading this awesome family.

Comments

  1. Terri's new book, "How My Savior Leads Me" is out today. What a wonderful way to advance the Kingdom!! And speaking of advancing the Kingdom...thank you Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't tell Scott that I am as nervous as you are! :)))

    Yay!! So glad that you decided to join us Renee! I will trust God for the words to say when I speak to kings and queens and talk show hosts:))

    What a powerful position he has been given to advance the kingdom of Jesus . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm going to link you on my blogpost about Terri's book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

What I Am Working On~Wednesday

Weekly Goals and Happenings