Tuesday on Tail Spin Farm

It is a chilly day here in Mid-Michigan.  We are still remodeling, but are getting closer to the end.  The wood floors go in tomorrow and after that cupboards!  I will be one happy woman when that day comes!  Here is what we are up to today:

Weeding (yes there is a neglected garden out back!)
 We finally we able to get the landscaping around the house done this weekend! 


 The girls are out across the road right now picking mulberries.  We are going to try mulberry jam after lunch!
 The bridge across the ditch that my son made many years ago...I love that little thing!
 Our new rabbits are finally in their new home.  A deluxe rabbit tractor.  They were quite happy this morning!
 I have gotten the primer on the walls in the spare room
 The walls and ceilings are all painted! It is hard to see the color here, but it is a light yellow/beige.  I love it~
 This is what I have looked like the last few days.












Comments

  1. LOL...I love the picture of your painterly feet and hand! We just finished worming and vaccinating the entire flock of sheep, so what I am covered in is not quite so good ;D In fact, I really shouldn't even be sitting here a the desk but needed a glass of iced tea...no to the shower and clean clothes! New bunnies look happy, by the way ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics~ especially that last one:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bunny's..Thank you for taking great care of them I really miss them..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

What I Am Working On~Wednesday

Weekly Goals and Happenings