Newest members here at the Farm!

I was contacted about a month ago by a woman who was given my name through a breeder.  She had two Angoras that she had to get rid of do to her daughters allergies and asked if I would be interested in giving them a good home.  I was happy because this breeder is one of the biggest in Michigan and she is in the process of retiring from angoras.  For her to give this lady my name and say that they would get a good home here made me feel good!

We went this morning to pick them up.  She met us half way and I felt so bad!  She was really having a hard time and I assured her they would be well cared for!

So introducing Daisy and Jeffery (Daisy is the front one)

Comments

  1. Thank you Renee for taking my babies , sorry I was very sad and my heart was breaking, I can tell your gonna be a good mom and I hope you and your family will love them as much as me.. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! You will be a good home for them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

What I Am Working On~Wednesday

Weekly Goals and Happenings