First Annual Funny Pajama Day!


With the kids quickly getting older, I am trying to come up with some new family traditions that work for our growing family (and hopefully beyond someday:)) I declared today our first annual funny pajama day. What makes it funny? Well each person received a new pair of pj's fitting to their personality.  Hubby's is self explanatory and boy does he fit the "superman" title! Mine say "Super Mom", Eldest is "I have a piano and I'm not afraid to use it", Next is "Real Men Love Cats", #1 D is I'm and Artist (spelled backwards) Your rules don't apply", #2 D says "I'd rather be reading" and youngest says "No, I will not fix your computer" 
We had so much fun with this today! I encourage everyone out there to get creative and not discouraged with the ever changing seasons of your own family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

What I Am Working On~Wednesday