Angora Jewelry

I continue to try and expand my yarn business beyond the yarn, hats and scarves. Angora is warm, very warm. Like 7 times warmer than wool. I have tried to create some different ways to wear angora year round with out sweating under a hat or scarf. The newest item I have in my etsy shop is a crochet cuff bracelet. It is 100% hand raised rabbits, and made right here at our small farm by me. I also have unique spun necklaces that I will be putting back into my shop. These vary in color, length, pendant, and beads, but they are all beautiful and fun to wear year round!







Comments

  1. I do love the cuffs. Are you selling them also? Very neat. MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! The cuffs are for sale! You can email me at tailspinfarm@gmail.com or go to the etsy box to the right on the blog and order there. Thank you so much.
    Blessings, Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Goat Alarm