Friday on the Farm

Remember this garage sale find?

 Well look at it now!  I am amazed at what a couple cans of paint can do for antique wicker furniture.
 Now I have my "nook" corner in our bedroom.

 I had to shear a lot of angora rabbits this summer due to the heat. I usually don't like to spin cut angora, we pluck most of ours for our homespun yarns. But, when I have to, I usually dye it and then run it through the drum carder.  Which is what I spun this week.  Here it is on my ball winder:
 This is after I plied it:  (I used the one ball above and plied it into 2 ply)
 Here it is on my needles.  The scarf should be done and in the shop today.  It is beautifully soft and colorful!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life