On My Hooks and Needles

I had hoped to attack blogging head on this year and get some traffic coming here to the blog, but the flu season had other plans and we have been battling something for about 2 weeks now.  I am feeling better but not up to par yet.  Here are some fun projects I have been working on the last month though!
Knitted and crocheted mug covers for Christmas gifts

This is pygora fiber from my goat Claire who died last year
"Claire" scarf just for me!!!
Crochet slippers

Youngest daughter is starting to spin
More of daughters work



Crocheted boot cuffs

A prayer shawl for a dear friend struggling through a loss














Comments

  1. Nee, do you put anything on the bottom of your slippers so they're not so "slippery"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the "plastic guy" working on an idea to put a "rubber like sole" on the bottom. So maybe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life