Photo Friday on the Farm

Brother and Sister working together

My $1.50 rescued mums

Outdoors decorating

Fall color with late blooming flowers

Sunflowers


My goaties

Black Clover

Banty hen that was hatched out this summer

Barred Rock on the run!!!

Garden ready to be cleaned out

Fall raspberries!

Asters

More asters

Dark Cat

My sunporch corner

My new Red Door!!!

Home spun yarn hanging

Fall nature indoors

My drop spindle collection

Alpaca roving from my friend!!!

Hand spun childs hat

Comments

  1. So fun to find your blog! We are just learning to spin. You have a lovely sight here, and I am enjoying looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the tour:)) Love that sunporch, and the red door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the "walk" around your farm this morning - it looks very much like ours just now (especially the garden waiting to be cleaned up, LOL!) Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life