Interview with Homemaker Ang at Maple Valley Off-Gird Farm~!

I have mentioned here before that Hubby has a side job as a blog talk radio host for Christian Devotions Speak Up!  It has been an awesome opportunity for him and he has been able to interview some wonderful folks who are doing some great things for the kingdom!

Next Tuesday, September 27,  at 6 p.m. eastern time, he will have my friend Angie from the Maple Valley Off Grid Farm on his show!  I am so excited!  I was able to meet her and her family about a year ago, and then Hubby surprised me for my 40th birthday with a trip to their off-grid cottage this past spring.  This will be a wonderful show to learn how Matt and Angie made a difficult but awesome decision to live a very different lifestyle.  Don't forget to listen.  You can click the media player at the top left of my blog, or go to the website at http://www.christiandevotions.us/ to listen and learn more about the ministry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life