Friday on the Farm

Hopefully now that I'm back in blogger land this will be more of a regular occurrence. I love looking at old photos as I sit here to share today's with you. I see how much my kiddos have grown, how the farm has morphed, and all those great memories we sometimes forget about on a daily basis.  Getting ready for our second sons open house this last spring was especially difficult for me, again one of the season things. I kept thinking back to all the things I didn't do with the kids when they were younger.  Hubby's tradition has been making awesome photo videos to go along with vacations, end of the years and kids graduations. He did that for this son also. We were watching the finished project before the open house and I was simply amazed and my spirit entirely lifted by just watching that video. It was a reminder to me of all the things we did accomplish in his 18 years, and were there ever a ton of things we did.  Spend time today enjoying those memories of seasons past.

Two children's books are written, now to figure out what to do with them~

Yarn that has been created this week

Jewelry that has been created


New baby English angora bunnies

Mama and her babies

A necklace for the shop

New pendant for the shop


New English/German angora rabbit that came to the farm this week

Princess Fiona looking for food



New German Angora picked up this week. She is HUGE!

Malachi and his usual happy self....

Another garden year behind us

Mammoth sunflowers 

Lettuce and spinach in the greenhouse for fall

Tomato plant in the greenhouse

Greenhouse ready for winter




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Goat Alarm