Farm Visit and Antique Shopping

Today my friend Meg from The Coop came to visit our little farm. She is doing a Michigan tour of all of the small hobby farms she can this summer. We had so much fun and her boys are adorable. She got to see how our little one acre farm is set up and runs. She is new to "farming" and so she hopes to gather as much information along the way to help her on her journey. It sounds like she already has a great start with goats, chickens and a garden. What more could a farm girl want than maybe a few more goats...or chickens;0

My sisters and I did our annual "sister's shopping trip" this past Saturday. We spent the day wandering the streets of Marshall, Michigan. What a neat little town! Tons of history and lots of little shops with unique and cute things in them! I bought one thing which was an antique yarn winder. I haven't figured out how old it is, but I am thinking early 1900's. I don't know where I am going to put it, but fell in love when I saw it. I left it at the store until the end of the day and made the decision to buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life