Blog Neglect

With so much happening around the farm lately I have severely neglected the blog and I have missed doing it!  We are still doing foster care had have 2-2 year olds that I refer to kindly as the "Tribbles"  They are loads of fun and a lot of work.  I just went to court for one of them this morning and my heart breaks everytime I have to do that.  Just to listen to the junk some people have in their lives is too much for me.  One of them has both mom and dad incarcerated right now.  Sad.  But they are here, well feed, loved, and included in all we do.  Time will tell what is going to happen with both of them.  The most frustrating thing about all of this it the system.  I won't even get started, but it is so messed up and these poor littles get caught in the middle of it all.

On a happier note the garden is in, the animals are sheared (that was quite the adventure this year see picture below...) and I am working on getting some interest in our little farm here by way of creating and selling things we grow and raise here.  All of my angora yarns are shipped to a boutique in New York.  She is in the process of re-vamping her website, which should include myself and information on our farm, so I am super excited for that to happen!

We did our week vacation early this year and had a great time away from it all.  It was definitely different with the "Tribbles" but it was nice to get away from all the usual for a week.





Kids working hard and helping out!

Muck boots and seeds!

Laundry took me a week after we got back to catch up with!
Peacefull
He is still angry about his horrible haircut!
Daughters art work her business is called "Made in Your Likeness"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life