Anniversary


21 years ago today I married my best friend.  When the priest said through sickness and health, we had no idea what those words would mean 6 months later (the first 5 years of our marriage I escaped death twice)  God has brought us many blessings, and along with them came the hard times too.  This love has not only endured but grown stronger daily.  I am blessed beyond belief, this man makes me laugh daily and that has brought us through a lot.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future!


21 years old

many memories

5+kiddos

time ALONE together

long ago

and more recent

These smiles are genuine 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life