For Peggy~Jeffery and Daisy

Last summer I was contacted by Peggy to see if I was able to adopt Jeffery and Daisy, her two English angora rabbits.  She wasn't able to keep them anymore due to her daughters allergies.  They came to the farm in June.  Peggy was devastated to have to let them go, but I promised I would keep her posted with them on the blog.

Here they are Peggy!  They are doing great.  Jeffery is as sweet as ever, and Daisy well, she tolerates me;) (she is sweet too, just not as much as him!)  I thought you might also like to know that all of their fiber is being spun into yarn and sent here: Ambika (although I think her site is being redone right now so you might have to check back later)  Ambika has a large collection of angora items in her boutique and Tail Spin Farm is a part of the co-op of women that supplies yarn and crochet talents to her!




Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute they are!! I think Peggy and her daughters can have full assurance the bunnies are in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing me..made my day and made me cry..looks like they are doing great. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are adorable! That was very kind of you to take them in and give them such a good home.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Comments missing?