Grooming Day

I spent most of last Saturday morning grooming rabbits.  Is it a tedious job?  Yes, but necessary when the weather is showing mid to upper 90's for most of the next 7 days.  It is funny to me when people hear you are from Michigan they think snow and cold.  Granted Michigan had the snowiest (is that a word?) winter that I can remember since I was a kid, this last year, but we also have some pretty hot summer weather too.  The mercury says 93 degrees right now and that is in the shade at 5:30 p.m.!  So most of the rabbits received a butch haircut from yours truly and some of them even got their nails done!  There are a couple of new rabbits here on the farm that really needed a manicure and I was able to do that too!
                        Daisy

Comments

  1. Oh, yummy Angora fiber! I need to get in touch with you about a purchase soon ;D You and the bunnies try to stay cool this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life