A Post Just to Start Posting Again and A Product Review

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet...yet. I'm just still adapting to life changes that have taken us by storm lately. The quick overview is this; we moved without selling the farm, we now have a deal in place that we hope will make it to closing, Hubby took a leap of faith after 27 years and quit his job to take a new one. He now works from home a majority of the time,  and the icing on the cake is we are going to be grandparents in January to a little boy that I can't wait to get my hands on!

That's just a very brief description of my life right now. All of this has gone on the last 8 months. I am finally feeling at home in the lake house, which seems silly to say, but that is a whole other blog post for another day.

Now, onto my product review. First things first, I am not being paid for this, I just really love this product and want to share with others! At the farmhouse, when we remodeled, we put up the big bucks to put down Brazilian Teak hardwood floors. I LOVED these floors. They were beautiful and so durable for our large family, that in the 5 years that we had them, there were very, very few scratches. My major complaint about them was the cleaning. It had to be done with a specific cleaner designed for the brand of floors and it wasn't cheap. I tried everything, most things
left awful streaking and a film. The best I got was vinager and water and that didn't do the trick either. Fast forward to moving to the lake (this house is entirely wood flooring)  and I still needed to clean a second house. I looked into several options and decided to purchase a "modern slave" in the form of a Shark Steam Pocket Mop. I am not a fan of gadgets for cleaning, just give me a bucket and pail. But, I had to have something to make the floors shine so potential buyers could see the beauty in them,

This inexpensive little gadget did the trick. I paid under $50 for it and it cleans with just water. There were more expensive versions but this works perfectly. It comes with a micro fiber pad that is washable and reusable. It makes the floors beautiful and it's quick and easy to use.

The entire lake house floors are pine and it works beautifully on them too. I LOVE the fact that I can clean all the floors with no chemicals, just steam, as I am working had at getting chemicals out of our home as much as possible.

I would HIGHLY recommend the Shark Steam Pocket Mop to anyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Comments missing?