Friday in Photos




 





Comments

  1. I love looking at the pictures of your farm and family! :) That scarf is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee! I love your blog! I really enjoyed speaking with you at the event on Saturday and I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog. I've already talked with hubs about getting rabbits, he seemed pretty open to the idea. I'm hoping this spring I can get some. I love adding to our little homestead. I'd love for you to follow my blog too. At least check it out. http://meg-silverthorn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I love your homeschooling sign about the village. My son isnt homeschooled but he goes to a very small private school at our church because I too have seen the village and don't want it raising my children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Comments missing?