We Did It!!!

Our Eldest is officially graduated from our homeschool and we had a celebration Friday night.  I couldn't believe how many wonderful family and friends came to celebrated with us, I am guessing around 150 people although I am still too tired to try and count.  We had a wonderful night here at the farm with great food and fellowship.  Today we will have a church service in honor of him with some more family and friends.

The kids and I did some amazing work around the yard the last few weeks or so.  The things that keep getting put on the back burner over the years.  Our gardens are beautiful and oldest daughter has an amazing herb garden going on.  The veggies are doing wonderful, although we are very dry here in mid-Michigan right now.

It was so nice yesterday to sit out under the willow tree and just breathe.   I haven't been very good at that lately.  I plan on doing a lot of that this week.
Dad, Mom and Nolan

GREAT-grandma Joyce


Grandma and Grandpa Mc

Grandpa B and Grandma B




















Comments

  1. Woo-hoo! Way to go!

    I wonder where those kids get their goofy side from:)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Friday on the Farm ~ My Crazy Life