New Babies

Even though the weather is not cooperating (we have snow showers again today !!UGH) TSC says that it is chick days, and in my book that is about as close to spring as we are going to get right now!  The three youngest and I took a field trip today and picked up 25 cornish rocks and 4 black Australorps (just because they are so cute I couldn't resist).  So they are comfortably settled in their box in our master bathroom.  I figured the only way to get out of my winter blahs is to jump in with both feet and be productive. 

Comments

  1. I need to bring the girls out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could send over some of our warm weather to you. The chicks are just too cute. I remember them from my childhood when my family raised chickens. We are in the process of building a coop for our future hens. I do hope it gets warmer for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Homeschooling~Nearing the Finish Line

Friday on the Farm

Comments missing?